Sunday, August 7, 2011

FEATURED: Jeanalyn Bautista




Her name is Jeanalyn Bautista, Also known as CHINIE. We've been friends since 1st year college, until she became my bestfriend. A happy-go-lucky person with a very good sense of humor. She can make you smile when you have problems. She can be a shoulder to lean on, and a buddy you can count on. She loves outdoors. And yes, she definitely loves beer. She's always on the go. Chinie, an amiable person, became my bestest friend since we shifted to HRM. She knows all my secrets, we're always together, in short "sanggang-dikit". I call her B and she calls me G. She is my kakampi all the time. She's vivacious. She's cute. She's funny. She's adorable. She makes me smile everytime we're together and even through text. She's good in art, i mean, drawings. She always comfort me whenever i tell her my problems. She's always there whenever I need her. Basta, she's my bestfriend. No, my bestest bestest bestest friend. :) Love you B! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment